Effective immediately, due to the current heat and dry weather conditions,
Community Water System is asking both retail and wholesale customers alike to voluntarily reduce their water usage. By initiating a voluntary water conservation effort at this time, we may possibly avoid a mandatory reduction at a later date. So please help us conserve water by:
1. Limiting outside water usage such as watering lawns and gardens to at
least every other day.
2. Avoid washing down driveways, homes and automobiles.
3. Limit the filling of swimming pools.
4. Make sure your neighbors and friends are aware of this water
5. Please limit all unnecessary water usage as much as possible.
If you have any questions concerning this voluntary water conservation effort, please call Community Water System at 1-800-234-2971.
Community Water System, Greers Ferry, AR.